The Panasonic WV-CP310 Fixed Day/Night Color Camera (IR Filter) is packed with advanced features such as adaptive black stretch, superior color reproduction, lens distortion compensation, and auto-image stabilization. Equipped with a 1/3" interline transfer CCD image sensor, the camera delivers clear and crisp images at 650 TVL.
The WV-CP310 camera offers a sensitivity of 0.08 lux in color and 0.008 in B/W modes at F/1.4. With the camera's day & night switching and 16-axis matrix color compensation, you can be assured of excellent image reproduction with natural color balance. During nighttime surveillance, the camera's Adaptive Black Stretch feature transforms dark areas of the video footage into crisp images like those seen by the human eye. Also included is an automatic IR cut filter that removes unwanted IR light delivering true-to-life color images. Even when used outdoors, the camera delivers blur-free images thanks to the auto-image stabilizer that eliminates the effect of vibration caused by wind.
Enabled with Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction (2D-DNR and 3D-DNR), the camera delivers clear images by removing signals that could result in video noise (grainy images).
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD offers 650 TVL in low-lit conditions
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases the visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without degrading image quality in the brighter areas
- IR cut filter automatically removes unwanted light to give true color images
- Electronic shutter speed ranging from 1/100 (NTSC) to 1/120,000 sec
- 2x digital zoom
- Lens distortion compensation for a distortion-free image when viewed through a wide angle lens
- Auto-image stabilization for clear and focused footage even in windy weather conditions
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction ensures clear images by removing signals that could make video footage grainy
- 16-axis matrix color compensation for enhanced color adjustment
- Data communication over coaxial cables
- 16-alphanumeric camera title display
- Electronic light control (ELC) mode for quick lens adjustment upon installation