The Premier Mounts MM-VE151 Single VESA Pole Mount on 15" Pole with Extrusion Base is an ideal solution for mounting a 10 to 32” (25 to 81 cm) monitor on to tracks or rails in monitoring consoles without sacrificing valuable desktop space. The unit features a VPM-100 pole mount on a 15" (38.1 cm) pole with an extrusion base. The pole mount is compatible with VESA 100 x 100mm standard and features keyhole mounting slots for faster monitor installation.
The VPM-100 offers 12º omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation, so you can adjust the orientation of the monitor to set the optimum viewing angle. Once the position of the mount is set to your desired viewing angle, you can secure it with the integrated set screws, so your settings remain unchanged even when you mount a heavy display.
The extrusion base of the 15” (38.1 cm) pole is designed for extrusion tracks or rails typically used in monitoring consoles. It fits on to standard tracks and is a great mounting option for upgrading consoles with traditional monitors to flat-panel consoles.
- Designed for extrusion tracks typically used in monitoring consoles at central stations and control centers
- Mounts 10 to 32" (25 to 81 cm) monitor on to extrusion tracks or rails for optimal space utilization
- Extrusion base can be installed on 1.5" on-center T-slot channel or single T-slot channel
- 12° omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation to achieve the optimum viewing angle
- Keyhole mounting slots for easily attaching displays to the mount