The Premier Mounts MM-VE423 3 VESA Pole Mounts on 42" Pole with Extrusion Baseis an ideal solution for mounting up to 3 (10 to 22”) monitors on to a single display unit without sacrificing valuable desktop space. The unit features 3 pole mounts on a 42" Pole with clamp base. The 3 pole mounts are compatible with VESA 100 x 100mm standard and feature keyhole mounting slots for faster monitor installation.
Each VPM offers 12º omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation, so you can adjust the orientation of the monitors to set the optimum viewing angle. Once the position of the mount is set to your desired viewing angle, you can secure it with the integrated set screws, so your flat-panel stays at the desired angle even when you mount a heavy display.
The extrusion base of the 42" (106.7 cm) pole is designed for extrusion tracks or rails typically used in monitoring consoles. It fits on to standard tracks and is a great mounting option for upgrading consoles with traditional monitors to flat-panel consoles.
- Designed for extrusion tracks typically used in monitoring consoles at central stations and control centers
- Mounts up to 3 monitors on to a single display unit for optimal space utilization
- Extrusion base can be installed on 1.5" on center T-slot channel or single T-slot channel
- 12° omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation to achieve the optimum viewing angle
- Keyhole mounting slots for easily attaching displays to the arm