The Data Dock for PIX-CADDY & PIX-CADDY 2 with Thunderbolt Connection from Sound Devices is designed for use with PIX-CADDY connected to SATA I/II drives and for PIX-CADDY 2 connected to SATA I/II/III drives. It connects drives mounted in a PIX-CADDY and PIX-CADDY 2 to computers equipped with Thunderbolt high-speed I/O. The Data Dock offers fast transfer speeds between drives and computers, over a single Thunderbolt cable that provides both power and data. Thunderbolt offers up to 10 Gbps interconnection speeds that makes copying files of large capacity drives fast and easy. When you use a fast storage drive, its high throughput allows real-time playback of multiple streams of high data rate video. The Data Dock also includes a 6' (1.83 m) Thunderbolt cable.
Note: PIX-CADDY and PIX-CADDY 2 are not included.
- The Data Dock comes with Thunderbolt connection for speeds of up to 10 Gbps depending on the speed of the drive connected
- It is compatible with SATA I, II and III (6 Gbps) drives
- The Data Dock connects to PIX-CADDY and PIX-CADDY 2 using its eSATAp connection
- It provides both power and data over a single cable
- The Data Dock offers secure and latching connection to PIX-CADDY and PIX-CADDY 2
- Its heavy weight base prevents sliding on desktop surfaces