The SPK-C814 Complete K-overage ESD Ceiling Speaker (Half-Tile Stereo) from Kramer Electronics is designed to be mounted on the ceiling, where it will appear as a suspended ceiling tile. Once mounted, this stereo speaker delivers exceptional overhead audio across a wide range of frequencies. Designed for business and professional environments, this speaker is ideal for use in conference rooms and boardrooms, hotel lobbies and large office buildings, airports, and anywhere else effective distribution is needed for music and speeches.
The Kramer Complete K-overage ESD Ceiling Speaker is constructed with a central driver and four pivoting tweeters and is housed in an enclosed shallow (4" depth) enclosure. This high performance loudspeaker affords superior sound response in a suspended ceiling device for professional markets. This means you get the sound you need but with a reduced number of speakers.
- For Professional/Business Applications
- This speaker is ideal for conference and boardrooms, hotel lobbies and large office buildings, airports and anywhere else music and speech distribution is needed
- 2-Way Stereo Speaker
- The two-way design incorporates an 8" polypropylene cone with rubber surround and four 3/4" silk dome pivoting tweeters
- Complete K-overage ESD
- Patent pending design with four pivoting tweeters that direct the sound based on the room environment for equal sound dispersion (ESD). This speaker features a wide 180-degree sound dispersion
- Wide Frequency Response
- This speaker is able to reproduce a wide range of frequencies from 80 Hz to 20 kHz (nominal) and 60 Hz - 20 kHz (max)
- Optimized for Music & Voice
- The excellent bass response of this speaker is optimized for music and high-quality voice reproduction
- Easy to Install
- To ease the installation process, a ceiling mounting bracket is included. First, cut your ceiling tile in half and place the bracket between the ceiling rails. Then, drop the speaker into the opening, so it is supported by the ceiling rails and bracket