The 32GB DataTraveler 4000 USB 2.0 Flash Drive from Kingston Technology is an easy to use encrypted secure drive that you can use to house your important documents without worry. It is FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certified, and has 256bit AES hardware based encryption in CBC mode. It can write up to 10Mbps and read up to 18Mbps, and sports a titanium-coated stainless-steel coating and a waterproof rating of 4 feet.
Note: Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.
- Secure drive locks down, and encryption key is destroyed, after 10 intrusion attempts. While no passwords are stored on the device or host
- With enforced complex password protection, the password is user-set with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorized access
- Full Privacy, 100 percent of stored data is protected by 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) hardware-based encryption
- Customizable by preloading content, full security policy customization, and casing options
- Tamper-evident coating/seal for physical security
- Protected against water damage up to 4 ft., and conforms to IEC 60529 IPX8 standards. Product must be clean and dry before use
- No admin rights or application installation required
- Guaranteed five-year warranty with free technical support
- Rugged, titanium-coated stainless steel casing
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated and TAA-compliant
- Can also operate with AutoRun disabled