The 32GB DataTraveler 4000 - Managed USB 2.0 Flash Drive from Kingston Technology is an easy to use encrypted secure drive that you can use to house your important documents without worry. It is FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certified, and has 256bit AES hardware based encryption in CBC mode. It can write up to 10Mbps and read up to 18Mbps, and sports a titanium-coated stainless-steel coating and a waterproof rating of 4 feet.
Kingston has partnered with BlockMaster to provide greater availability of centrally managed USB drives, making it easier to protect information on the move. BlockMaster's SafeConsole for Kingston enforces full USB management control over an organization's DataTraveler 4000 - Managed secure Flash drives.
The drives must be managed by the SafeConsole for Kingston drive management system. With SafeConsole for Kingston, administrators can enable specific extended DT4000-M features, configure password and device policies, remotely reset passwords, activate audit for compliance and much more.
The SafeConsole for Kingston server software is accessed through a standard Web browser and can optionally reflect the corporate directory or organizational unit structure. Each managed DT4000-M securely connects over the Web to the SafeConsole for Kingston server for configuration updates set to its specific assigned group.
The ultra-secure DataTraveler 4000-M is FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated and features 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in CBC mode. Complex password protection enforces lockdown after a specified number of invalid attempts. DataTraveler 4000 is also rugged and waterproof2 with a titanium-coated, stainless-steel casing.
Note: Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.
- Centrally Managed
- Must be managed by the BlockMaster SafeConsole for Kingston drive management system
- Drive locks down after multiple intrusion attempts as set by SafeConsole for Kingston Security Administrator
- Enforced Complex Password Protection
- Password is user set with minimum characteristics defined by SafeConsole for Kingston Security Administrator
- Full Privacy
- 100 percent of stored data is protected by 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) hardware-based encryption
- Hardware parameters such as USB Product Identification (PID), preload content, casing options, and your company's logo can be customized
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated physical security barrier
- Protected against water damage up to 4' and conforms to IEC 60529 IPX8. Product must be clean and dry before use.
- Five-year warranty with free technical support
- Rugged, titanium-coated stainless steel casing
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated and TAA compliant