The Pelco ESTI6100-2N Sarix TI Thermal IP Camera with Pedestal Mount (NTSC) is an advanced thermal imaging pan/tilt system that allows easy integration into any new or existing video surveillance system. The system is designed to detect, recognize, and allow identification of people and vehicles in any lighting condition, including complete darkness. High thermal sensitivity below 50 mK at f/1.0 ensures clear and detailed images. Moreover, it is capable of multiple display formats, including white hot, black hot, and color signatures.
The system consists of an uncooled, sun-safe microbolometer, long-wavelength infrared (LWIR) camera that captures thermal images and videos in resolutions up to 640 x 480. The camera incorporates an amorphous silicon detector, which has lower fixed pattern noise and a more uniform response than vanadium oxide detectors, while still maintaining high resolution and sensitivity when exposed directly to the sun during normal daylight hours. Thanks to the variable pan and tilt speeds, the camera is able to quickly and accurately reposition the camera to capture intruders/activities in the desired area.
The Sarix TIcan support up to 2 simultaneous video streams, which can be compressed in MJPEG and H.264 formats across several resolution configurations. The streams can be configured with a variety of frame rates, bit rates, and group of pictures (GOP) structures for additional bandwidth augmentation.
In addition, the powder-coated aluminum enclosure allows the camera to be installed for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- System consists of an uncooled, sun-safe microbolometer, long-wavelength infrared (LWIR) camera that captures thermal videos in up to 640 x 480 resolution
- 100mm lens for clear image capture
- Camera features an amorphous silicon thermal detector (microbolometer), which has a lower fixed pattern noise and a more uniform response than vanadium oxide detectors
- Operational in 90 mph winds; can withstand wind velocity up to 130 mph
- Pan preset speed of 100°/sec in 50 mph winds and 50°/sec in 90 mph winds
- Variable scan speeds (1 to 40°/sec)
- Can be integrated with both IP and analog systems
- Standard web browser for powerful remote setup and administration
- Facilitates detection, recognition, and identification of people and vehicles in any lighting condition, including complete darkness
- Esprit EPP pedestal adapter plate for use with PM2000/PM2010 mount (not included) for pedestal application
- Analog control using Coaxitron, Pelco P, or Pelco D protocols
- Designed for maximum environmental protection
- Camera Sabotage detects contrast changes in the field of view. An alarm is triggered if the lens is obstructed with spray paint, a cloth, or covered with a lens cap or in case of unauthorized repositioning of the camera
- Loitering detection identifies when people or vehicles remain in a defined zone longer than the user-defined time allows. Effective in real-time notification of suspicious behavior around ATMs, stairwells, and school grounds
- Complete with sun shroud and heater/defroster
- Meets NEMA type 4X and IP66 standards
- Compact, lightweight aluminum construction