The Pelco Sarix IM10LWB1 Indoor IP Mini Dome Camera with SureVision technology captures the best possible image in the most complex lighting conditions. Combining advanced low-light capability and wide dynamic range (WDR), this mini dome camera offers high sensitivity up to 0.0013 lux. Anti-bloom technology ensures you get detailed images even when a bright light source is introduced in a dark scene, such as glaring headlights during nighttime. A mechanical IR cut filter allows the mini dome to switch between color and B&W mode according to changes in the ambient lighting.
The features of this mini dome camera belie its compact size. The 1/3" CMOS sensor and a 2.8-10mm varifocal auto focus lens capture HD videos at 30 ips at a resolution of up to 1280 x 720 (1.2 MP). Power over Ethernet enables the camera to draw power from the network itself, eliminating the need for any auxiliary power outlets and associated wiring. Moreover, the included black trim ring adds an aesthetic look to your camera installation. In addition, a built-in microphone and line-in and line-out audio ports allow interactive communication between the camera and monitoring sites.
With the Pelco Camera Sabotage behavior feature, this Sarix vandal-resistant camera can detect contrast changes in the field-of-view. Whenever the lens is obstructed with spray paint or cloth or the camera is covered with a lens cap, an alarm is triggered. The Window Blanking function blocks up to 4 private areas from being viewed by the operator.
Two simultaneous video streams can be compressed in MJPEG or H.264 formats across several resolution configurations. These streams can be configured for efficient use of bandwidth and storage space without compromising on picture quality or resolution.
With remote setup and administration via a standard web browser, the IM10LW Sarix camera is easy to install. Connectivity with Pelco IP and hybrid systems such as Endura and Digital Sentry facilitates better compatibility with other Pelco devices for efficient video management.
- 1/3" CMOS sensor and 2.8-10mm varifocal autofocus lens
- 2 simultaneous video streams in MJPEG or H.264 format
- Maximum resolution of 1280 x 960 (1.2 MP) and up to 30 ips at 1280 x 720
- Day/Night function with mechanical IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W mode according to the changes in ambient lighting
- Anti-bloom technology adjusts the image to create the best picture even when a bright light source is introduced in a dark scene
- Built-in microphone and line-in & line-out audio ports for interactive communication between the camera and monitoring sites (Speakers not included)
- Camera sabotage behavior - detects contrast changes in the field-of-view and triggers alarm whenever the camera or lens is obstructed with spray paint, cloth, or covered with a lens cap
- Adaptive motion detection to track objects entering the field of view - triggers an alarm when an object enters a user-defined zone
- Window blanking function blocks up to 4 user-defined areas (which appear as solid gray windows) from being viewed by the operator
- Remote setup and administration via standard web browser
- Can be easily connected to Pelco IP and hybrid systems such as Endura version 2.0 or higher and Digital Sentry version 4.2 or higher
- Supports open architecture connectivity for third-party applications and an API (Application Programming Interface) for interfacing with Pelco's network cameras
- Powered via Power over Ethernet, so no need for any extra wiring or auxiliary power outlets
- Polycarbonate clear dome ensures zero light loss and the black trim ring gives an aesthetic look