The Spectra IV SL Dome Integrated Clear Dome System (Pendant, Environmental, PAL) from Pelco has been designed with ease of installation and ease of maintenance in mind. It consists of three components: a back box, a dome drive, and a lower dome. These three system components are interchangeable with other Spectra IV dome systems, making retrofitting and application adjustments simple. Also, dome drives and lower domes can be removed and replaced reducing maintenance time.
A passive UTP circuit is located on the door assembly for convenient video transmission through twisted pair wire. For added flexibility, Pelco fiber modules can also be attached to the door assembly for transmission over single-mode or multimode fiber.
The Spectra IV SL dome drive’s integrated optics package incorporates many advanced features that allow the system to produce high quality video in challenging environments. The camera features 23x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom. The EXview HAD imager provides increased sensitivity, while the LowLight technology compensates for scenes where minimal light is present. The camera also offers freeze frame between presets and window blanking.
The Spectra IV SL lower dome bubble ensures an optimal optical relationship between the lens and bubble, providing crystal clear video at long focal lengths.
The Spectra IV SL dome system features many software enhancements that increase performance and make configuration and operation easy. An internal scheduling clock allows for the scheduling of presets and patterns. Window blanking enables a user to configure a four-sided, userdefined privacy area. Password protection prevents unauthorized users from changing the system settings. Configurable on-screen compass and tilt display provides positioning information when needed. Intuitive multilingual on-screen menus can be displayed in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Turkish, and Czech. Spectra IV SL’s variable speed capabilities range from a smooth, fast pan motion of 400° per second to a smooth speed of 0.1° per second. The system is capable of continuous 360° rotation and has an auto flip feature that allows the dome to rotate 180° and reposition itself for uninterrupted viewing of any subject that passes directly beneath the dome. In addition, with the optional Pelco TXB-N module, you can add IP network capability at any time to a Spectra IV dome system without losing analog viewing and control. By snapping the TXB-N module into the back box, you can stream network video to a Web browser, Endura, Digital Sentry, or third-party software recording solution allowing integration into virtually any IP-based system.
- Autofocus, high-resolution integrated LowLight color optics
- Day/night, 540 TVL
- 23X optical zoom
- Window blanking
- Camera title overlay, 20 user-definable characters
- On-screen compass and tilt display
- Password protection
- Freeze frame during presets
- Built-in surge and limited lightning protection
- Integrated passive unshielded twisted pair (UTP) circuit
- Internal scheduling clock
- Ability to add IP network capability by purchasing optional TXB-N module
- 64 Presets
- ±0.1° preset accuracy
- Multilingual menus (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Turkish, and Czech)
- RJ-45 data port for software update and setup
- On-screen compass, tilt, and zoom display
- Password protection
- 400°/sec pan preset speed and 200°/sec tilt preset speed
- Rotating discreet liner with sealed fixed bubble
- 8 zones (configurable in size) can be labeled with up to 20 characters each or set to output blank video
- Configurable locations of labels and on-screen displays
- Patterns: 1 on-screen, user-defined configurable pattern; includes pan, tilt, zoom, and preset functions
- Proportional pan/tilt - continually decreases pan/tilt speeds in proportion to depth of zoom
- Variable scan speed - scan speed can be configurable between 1 to 40°/sec
- Pan motion allows for 0.1 to 150°/sec pan speed
- Configurable limit stops for auto/random/frame scan modes
- Auto-sensing protocol (Coaxitron, RS-422 Pelco P and Pelco D, Sensormatic, Vicon); accepts other control protocols with optional translator card
- Digital position and zoom control and feedback using D protocol
- Built-in menu system for setup of configurable functions
- Auto Flip rotates dome 180° at bottom of tilt travel
- Window blanking: up to 4 four-sided, user-defined shapes
- 1 alarm input
- 1 auxiliary (form C) relay output
- Freeze frame between presets