The Orion Images 19PVMV 19" Public View Display with Built-in WDR Camera features a motion detection sensor, making it suitable for use in public environments where visual monitoring is necessary. The monitor delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz. It offers a contrast ratio of 800:1, a luminance of 250 cd/m², and a wide viewing angle of 170°/160° that allows you to view images clearly — be it from room corners or when the display is mounted at a height.
The featured 3D comb filter ensures that you get sharp pictures with reduced noise and dot crawl. With a response time of less than 5 ms, the monitor displays clear images with minimal blurring, thereby enhancing your viewing experience. The deinterlace circuitry of this 19" Public View Display converts interlaced video (such as common analog television signals or 1080i format HDTV signals) into a non-interlaced form.
Designed specifically for security applications, the 19" Public View Display is equipped with a WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) camera that proves to be an effective theft deterrent. With a built-in 1/3" Sony Double SCAN CCD image sensor, the camera delivers detailed images at resolutions of up to 560 TVL. The camera operates well even in low-light areas with a minimum illumination of 0.001 lux (50 IRE) at f/1.2, making it suitable for day/night surveillance.
- 19" Public View Monitor
- Delivers high-quality images at resolutions of up to 1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz
- Offers a high contrast ratio of 800:1, a high brightness rating of 250cd/m², and a wide viewing angle of 170°/160°
- Dot crawl is reduced using the 3D comb filter to ensure sharp pictures with minimal noise
- Deinterlace circuitry converts interlaced video (such as common analog television signals or 1080i format HDTV signals) into a non-interlaced form
- PIR motion sensor covers a distance ranging from 10 to 30' (3 to 9.1 m)
- Supports noise reduction and auto source sequencing
- Picture-in-Picture allows an image from an AV source to be displayed as a picture within the image from a PC source (or vice-versa)
- Picture-by-Picture (PBP) mode permits images from an AV and PC source to be displayed side by side for split-screen viewing
- Wall- or ceiling-mountable
- Metal chassis ensures durability
- WDR Tilt Swivel Camera
- •1/3" Sony Double SCAN CCD image sensor •560 TVL horizontal resolution •Operates in a minimum illumination of 0.4 lux (50 IRE) with f/1.2 and 0.001 lux (50 IRE) sens-up x 256