The Large Waterproof Universal Case from Overboard is an excellent accessory to take along to the beach or a camping trip. The 100% waterproof case is designed to hold stuff like your keys, wallet, Amazon Kindle and passport - things you need rapid access to and don't want to spend lots of time searching for within a larger piece of luggage or backpack. Pack it up, toss it in your backpack and know your essentials are together in and organized and readily accessible manner.
Along with being waterproof and submersible to 19', another advantage of this case is that it will float if dropped into the water. Nothing will get lost. It's made from tough biodegradable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and will help keep dust, dirt as well as water away from its contents.
Closing the case is easy with Overboard's Slide Seal System. Just slide the switches to the side until they click into the lock position. And, to open, slide them towards the center until they click open.
It comes with both a neck lanyard, carabiner and adjustable, removable shoulder strap. For added moisture protection, the case also includes three desiccant sachets.
- 100% waterproof case (Class 5)
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Guaranteed submersible to 19.0' (5.8 m)
- Keeps out dust, sand, dirt and water
- Made of environmentally-friendly biodegradable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Perfect for eBook readers, keys, wallets, passport, first aid kits, inhalers and medium-sized gadgets
- Slide Seal System
To close: Slide switches apart until they lock into position
To open: Slide switches towards center until they click open
- Overboard's Class 5 Waterproofing System
- Guaranteed submersible to 19' (5.8 m); suitable for any underwater sport of less depth than the manufacturer's maximum depth rating. Common applications include scuba diving, snorkeling, search and rescue, and white water rafting; Not recommended for depths greater than the manufacturer's maximum depth rating or any physical force that could jeopardize the water-tight seal
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 26.5" (67.3 cm)