The black Waterproof Phone/GPS Case, Small from Overboard provides you with the freedom to use all your phone's features while protecting it from moisture-laden environments. This 100% waterproof case is rated submersible to 19' which means you can take it on a canoe trip or simply to the beach where you can join your kid swimming and get a great shot of him splashing around. It comes with a transparent front and back for easy visibility of your phone's features or to use phone's camera. You'll even be able to make a call without removing your phone from this thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) protective case.
If your boat gets swamped, or you drop it in the pool, the case will float making it easy to retrieve. On a daily basis, it can also be used just to keep dust, dirt and other contaminants from damaging your investment. The case is compatible with phones such as various Blackberrys, iPhones, HTC Desires, Samsung Galaxy S2 and other similarly sized phones.
It seals using Overboard's exclusive Slide Seal System. All you need do is slide the side switches apart to lock it or slide them towards the center to open it. You can carry the case by the included neck lanyard or its neat little carabiner clip that can be secured to your beach bag. It also comes with a desiccant sachet for added moisture protection. At a modest price, this is a reliable way to protect your phone when you want to enjoy the water and have your communications device at hand.
- LENZFLEX back window for ultra clear photos and videos
- Transparent front window allowing full use of phone features
- Make and take phone calls when phone is sealed in case
- Made of environmentally-friendly biodegradable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Overboard's Class 5 Waterproof Rating
- Guaranteed submersible to 19' (5.8 m); suitable for any underwater sport of less depth than the manufacturer's maximum depth rating. Common applications include scuba diving, snorkeling, search and rescue, and white water rafting; Not recommended for depths greater than the manufacturer's maximum depth rating or any physical force that could jeopardize the water-tight seal
- Slide Seal System
To close: Slide switches on bag apart until they click into locking position
To open: Slide switches to center until they lock into open position
Samsung Galaxy S2
Any similar sized or smaller phone