The black Waterproof eReader Case from Overboard enables you to take your Kindle or other small reader to the beach, camping or the pool. Even when your computer is stashed inside the case, you'll have full access to all its features thanks to the transparent front. Read or check your email safely while relaxing on your raft. No worries about dust, dirt or sand intruding on your viewing pleasure as this case is 100% waterproof and submersible to 19' so even if you drop it in the pool or ocean, you'll know you're equipment will remain protected. In addition, the case floats so if your canoe capsizes, you'll be able to retrieve the case with no trouble.
It's made from a tough, biodegradable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) that seals using Overboard's exclusive Slide Seal System. Just slide the switches to the side until they click into the lock position and you're ready to go. Opening it is just as easy by sliding the switches to the center until they click open.
Carry it around by its adjustable, removable shoulder strap or clip it to your backpack with the included carabiner clip. For even more moisture protection, the case comes with three desiccant sachets.
- 100% waterproof eBook case (Class 5)
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Guaranteed submersible to 19.0' (5.8 m)
- Keeps out dust, sand, dirt and water
- Transparent front allowing full use of device features
- Made of environmentally-friendly biodegradable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Fits all Amazon Kindles and all other eBook readers, including smaller tablets
- Overboard's Class 5 Waterproof Rating
- Guaranteed submersible to 19' (5.8 m); suitable for any underwater sport of less depth than the manufacturer's maximum depth rating. Common applications include scuba diving, snorkeling, search and rescue, and white water rafting; Not recommended for depths greater than the manufacturer's maximum depth rating or any physical force that could jeopardize the water-tight seal
- Slide Seal System
To close: Slide switches apart until they click into lock position
To open: Slide switches to center until they click into open position
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 26.5" (67.3 cm)