The large black Waterproof VHF Radio Case from Overboard gives you the freedom to take your radio to venues where there is a chance of getting it wet. This durable thermoplastic polyurethane case is submersible to 19' and will float if dropped in water so there's never a chance of losing it. Another benefit of this case is that it also keeps sand, dust, dirt and other contaminants away from your radio. Whether for the beach, a canoe trip, a day in your pool or trip to the rain forest, this case will help protect your VHF radio from the damage that moisture can cause.
The front is transparent so you'll always have full view and access to the radio. You'll also notice no sound loss when the radio is placed inside the case. Two sliding switches seal the device inside. Slide them apart to lock, or together to unseal. The case comes with a carabiner clip for attachment to your belt or pack, a handy neck lanyard and a desiccant sachet to help absorb any moisture. The Waterproof VHF Radio Case is backed by a one-year limited warranty from Overboard.
- 100% waterproof VHF case; guaranteed submersible to 19.0' (5.8 m)
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Keeps out dust, sand, dirt and water
- Made of environmentally-friendly biodegradable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Suitable for right and left handed antenna radios
- Fits most small handheld VHF radios