The dynadock U3.0 Universal USB 3.0 Docking Station from Toshiba lets you connect your laptop to all your peripherals with one USB 3.0 connection. Thanks to USB 3.0's high data transfer speeds, connecting all your peripherals to 1 USB port won't slow down your productivity.
The docking station features a built-in video card that can support dual monitors with 2048x1152 pixels each (more than enough for full HD content), and can even support using the laptop screen as a 3rd monitor. The dock comes with a DVI to VGA adapter for more connectivity options. Enjoy surround sound audio using the dock's 5.1ch surround sound speaker ports. The dock also includes audio inputs for connecting a headset or microphone.
The dynadock U3.0 lets you connect up to 6 USB devices at once, including 4 USB 3.0 ports. 2 of the USB 3.0 ports are front-facing and are always on, perfect for charging your mobile devices even when your computer is off or not docked. The docking station also provides a Gigabit Ethernet connection so you'll be connected right away.
A built-in HDMI port lets you connect to an HDMI monitor so you can enjoy full 1080 HD content without any extra cables needed. Connect an HDMI cable to the docking station and plug it into an HDMI-supported monitor for instant access to HD video and gaming content.
- Simple USB 3.0 cable connection from your laptop to all your accessories
- Built-in video card supports two displays up to 2048 x 1152 resolution
- HDMI out port built-in for Full 1080 HD video and gaming
- 5.1 channel surround sound through HDMI or 3.5mm audio ports
- 6 USB ports
- Dual easy access front USB 3.0 "always on" Sleep & Charge ports
- Fast USB 3.0 data transfer speed to USB 3.0 external storage devices
- Universal compatibility with all Windows-based computers