The Source Four LED line is the result of the marriage of the Source Four and Desire product lines yielding the control of a Source Four with color control of the Desire fixture. This ETC Source Four Daylight LED Light Engine without Lens Tube (Silver) - 100-240VAC is comprised of the light engine and shutter barrel. It is not a complete fixture, requiring a lens barrel for use. The light engine/shutter barrel is compatible with all ETC Source Four interchangeable lens tubes (see features and specs). For optimal results the updated LED 50° tube is suggested.
Among the many benefits of the light engine are multiple control options via DMX, superior color rendition, multi-voltage operation and long (50,000 hour) lamp life.
For complete specs on the included accessory click on the link below:
- 60 Luxeon Rebel LED emitters
- Multiple dimming curve options
- Preset colors and sequences for stand-alone (no console required) operation
- White point selection - white light and color behavior based on a specific color temperature white light, i.e. 3200K, 5600K, etc
- Loss of data behavior options - instant off, hold last look for two minutes, etc
- Output modes - three output options that offer the user a choice between maximum output and maximum consistency
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Up to nine fixtures can be linked via power in/thru connectors
- Multiple control options including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine provides smooth, high quality theatrical fades and minimizes color shift during dimming
- RDM functionality for address and setting changes
- Thermally insulated rear handle, knobs and shutter handles make handling and aiming easier; gels, patterns and shutters last longer, and your performance space stays cooler.
- Die-cast aluminum construction, 20 gauge stainless steel focusing shutters.
- Tool-free lamp centering and peak/flat adjustment knobs are built in
- Functions with 110-240 AC voltage
- User-friendly control interface with multiple modes and fixture settings
- Positive locking Double-clutch fixture body
- Neutrik power in and thru connections
- Active electronic thermal management for droop-free operation
- Quiet fan cooling. Fixture is designed for continuous operation up to 104°F (40°C) ambient temperature and requires free flow of air around fixture housing
- Can use all ETC Source Four Interchangeable lens tubes: 5°, 10°, 14°, 19°, 26°, 36°, 50°, 70°, and 90° field angles as well as 19°, 26°, 36°, and 50° EDLT lenses. Best used with redesigned LED 50° tube