The Source Four LED line is the result of the marriage of the Source Four and Desire product lines yielding the control of a Source Four with color control of the Desire fixture. This ETC Source Four Daylight LED Light Engine without Lens Tube or Shutter Barrel (White) - 100-240VAC is comprised of the light engine only. It is intended for those who want to retrofit an existing fixture. There is no shutter barrel on the engine. It is compatible with zoom lens barrels only and requires one for use.
Among the many benefits of the light engine are multiple control options via DMX, superior color rendition, multi-voltage operation and long (50,000 hour) lamp life.
For complete specs on the included accessory click on the link below:
- 60 Luxeon Rebel LED emitters
- Multiple dimming curve options
- Preset colors and sequences for stand-alone (no console required) operation
- White point selection - white light and color behavior based on a specific color temperature white light, i.e. 3200K, 5600K, etc
- Loss of data behavior options - instant off, hold last look for two minutes, etc
- Output modes - three output options that offer the user a choice between maximum output and maximum consistency
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Up to nine fixtures can be linked via power in/thru connectors
- Multiple control options including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine provides smooth, high quality theatrical fades and minimizes color shift during dimming
- RDM functionality for address and setting changes
- Thermally insulated rear handle, knobs and shutter handles make handling and aiming easier; gels, patterns and shutters last longer, and your performance space stays cooler.
- Die-cast aluminum construction, 20 gauge stainless steel focusing shutters.
- Tool-free lamp centering and peak/flat adjustment knobs are built in
- Functions with 110-240 AC voltage
- User-friendly control interface with multiple modes and fixture settings
- Positive locking Double-clutch fixture body
- Neutrik power in and thru connections
- Active electronic thermal management for droop-free operation
- Quiet fan cooling. Fixture is designed for continuous operation up to 104°F (40°C) ambient temperature and requires free flow of air around fixture housing
- Uses Source Four 15 - 30° and 25 - 50° Zoom tubes only