The Blackmagic-Design SDI to HDMI Battery Converter converts an SDI input to an HDMI output and additionally features an SDI loop-through output. The HDMI output automatically matches and outputs in the quality of the SDI input, whether HD or SD; whatever comes in is what automatically goes out. Both the HDMI and SDI connections support up to 1080p60 HD, which on the SDI side is equivalent to 3G. The converter also supports embedded audio on both the in and outs.
Converting to HDMI lets you connect SDI camera outputs to HDMI monitors on location. And the SDI loop-through allows connection to further SDI equipment.
Power is by a built-in lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery that allows on location work without external power, and an AC power supply is additionally also included.
- Sophisticated Conversion
- Converts an SDI in to an HDMI out / features SDI loop out
- Conversion allows connection to professional HDMI monitors
- The HDMI out auto-matches the SD / HD quality of the SDI input
- Both the SDI and the HDMI connections support up to1080p60 HD
- Audio embedded on the SDI in goes out embedded on the HDMI out
- Battery and/or Adapter Power
- A built-in battery provides more than 2 hours of charge
- The battery can be recharged while the converter is in use
- A toggle switch allows you use the battery only when needed
- An LED indicator displays what the charge level of the battery is
- An adapter is included for external power and to charge the battery
- Super Tough Design
- Machined of aircraft grade aluminum
- Can be run over by a truck and still work
- Small enough to fit into the palm of a hand
- Scratch-resistant labels / non-slip rubber feet