The TLC200 from Brinno is a simple solution for creating high definition time lapse videos with ease--whether you're recording plants growing in a home garden, or the sun setting on a beach.
In just three easy steps you can record and create interesting time lapse videos. First, using the 36mm (35mm equivalent) rotatable lens and 1.44" TFT LCD display, aim the TLC200 at the subject of your video. Then press Start to begin recording at the selected interval--from every second up to 24 hours. And finally, remove the SD memory card and insert it into a computer to view your high definition videos--no editing software or extra time required. A 4GB SDHC card is supplied, and optional cards up to 32GB are accepted.
More features can be added by purchasing and attaching optional accessories. The Wide Angle Lens will provide an even greater field of view for your videos, while the Shutter Line remote adds stop motion capabilities to your TLC200.
- Easily Record HD Video
- In just 3 easy steps, and with one button to start and stop recording, you can create time lapse videos in 1280 x 720 HD video with ease.
- Live View
- Through the 1.44" TFT LCD display you can quickly compose your subject within the frame--using the 120º Rotatable lens that helps you find your subject easily!
- Low Light
- You can choose whether or not to record video in a low light environment (below 5 Lux). When this feature is turned on it will continue to record even after dark, while if this feature is turned off your camera will instead go into Sleep Mode when detecting low light.
- Conveniently Portable
- Designed to be small and portable, the TLC200 can be carried and placed anywhere very easily due to its 4.2 oz weight and small dimensions.
- Expandable Features
- A Wide Angle Lens and Shutter Line accessory can each be attached to the TLC200 to turn it into a wide angle time lapse camera, or a stop-motion camera.
- Removable Storage
- The TLC200 comes with a 4GB SDHC memory card and accommodates SDHC cards up to 32 GB in capacity.
- Runs on AA Batteries
- Powered by four conveniently replaceable AA batteries. External power can be connected to ensure the batteries do not drain before recording is complete.
- Configured with a 1/4"-20 tripod mount.