The ExpressSAS H6F0-GT0 6 Gbps SAS/SATA Host Bus Adapter from ATTO Technology has high-density storage connectivity that uses the SAS connectors with a PCIe 3.0 interface to provide up to 8 Gbps throughput. It delivers the fastest available connection to SAS or SATA tape or disk storage. The Host Bus Adapter has 16 external ports that meet your performance needs with a full range of port configurations and driver support, easy-to-use features, extensive industry qualifications and support for up to 2,048 end devices.
The ExpressSAS Adapter provides high-speed 6 Gbps performance at 600 MBps per port. This is engineered for demanding IT and digital media applications which requires more performance that utilizes a serial, point-to-point architecture, in addition to PCIe 3.0 bus technology.
The HBA includes an easy-to-use utility enabling management, monitoring and configuration which leverage an intuitive GUI. The field-proven Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) technology helps you meet the most demanding performance requirements of bandwidth-intensive applications. The ADS achieves this performance increase by integrating a combination of features engineered to allow for the controlled acceleration of data transfers.
- Industry Proven Technology
- The ExpressSAS Host Bus Adapter is developed using the PCIe 3.0 specification. It is capable of speeds of up to 8 GBps in a single PCIe slot, effectively doubling the performance over existing HBAs.
- Flexible Connectivity Solutions
- The HBA comes with sixteen external mini-SAS HD ports to support a dense and efficient connection to external storage from rackmounted servers and workstations in datacenter, data warehousing, VOD and other high availability, high-performance applications.
- Performance Engineered
- It combines 6 Gbps SAS speeds and x8 PCIe 3.0 with powerful hardware and software elements to manage latency in real-time environments. The ADS technology maximizes CPU processes to deliver smooth and reliable data transfers and the highest consistent performance.
- Advanced Management Tools
- The Configuration Tool features an intuitive GUI that simplifies the installation, management and monitoring of the host bus adapter. With advanced troubleshooting and performance tuning capabilities, ExpressSAS HBA provides users with sophisticated diagnostics and the flexibility to control settings for specific applications. It also offers a broad array of management and diagnostic capabilities. The HBA isolates cable and connector failures (and intermittent problems) through an independent control of each port, as well as discovery and cable management data passed through the mini-SAS HD connectors.
- The ExpressSAS HBA offers the fastest available connection to direct-attached SAS or SATA storage. The speed of the x8 PCIe 3.0 adapter is capable of speeds up to 8 Gbps in a single PCIe slot to deliver the support for a dense and efficient connection to external storage from rack-mounted servers and workstations in data center, data warehousing, VOD and other high-availability, high-performance applications.
- Advanced Data Streaming
- The Latency-management technology that controls the acceleration of data transfers to move large amounts of data faster and more efficiently.
- The HBA features Auto Negotiation between 6 Gbps, 3 Gbps and 1.5 Gbps devices.
- It supports SSP, SATA, SMP, STP protocols and SAS multiplexing.
- It has dual, switched IOC architecture for maximum performance.
- Features 8 MB on-board flash memory to store persistent parameters.
- It has mechanical heat sink controller.
- This adapter has wide-port end device support.
- It also supports port multipliers and ATAPI devices.