The FastFrame NT12 Dual Port 10GBASE-T PCIe 2.0 Network Adapter from ATTO Technology is built on Ethernet technology, with support for a broad range of operating systems including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. It has a dual port and PCIe Gen 2.0 network interface card that provides maximum throughput for high bandwidth network connectivity for demanding IT, media and entertainment applications. It provides throughput and latency management with minimal CPU utilization and power consumption.
The FastFrame NT12 Network Adapter is the premier connectivity choice for applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, medical imaging, IP content delivery and video rendering. It provides features for networking environments with support for Data Center Bridging and native OS iSCSI initiators.
- The FastFrame NT12 Network Adapter has x8 PCIe 2.0 bus card and dual port configurations.
- It has up to 10 Gbps throughput per port.
- It also supports software OS iSCSI initiators.
- It provides driver support for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems.
- It has TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading.
- The adapter features load-balancing on multiple CPUs.
- It boosts minimized interrupts for low latency.