The FastFrame NT11 Single Port 10GBASE-T PCIe 2.0 Network Adapter from ATTO Technology is built on Ethernet technology, with support for a broad range of operating systems including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. It has a single port and a PCIe Gen 2.0 network interface card that provides maximum throughput for high bandwidth network connectivity for demanding IT, media and entertainment applications. It provides throughput and latency management with minimal CPU utilization and power consumption.
- The FastFrame NT11 Network Adapter has an x8 PCIe 2.0 network interface card and a single port configuration.
- It has dual speed 10 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps RJ-45 connectors. The data transfer rate per port is 10 Gbps.
- The Adapter has a TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading as well as Tx/TCP segmentation offload (Large Send Offload-LSO).
- The Network Adapter features Priority-Based Flow Control 802.1Qbb rev.0, Enhanced Transmission Selection 802.1Qaz rev.0 and Data Center Bridging (DCBX) 802.1Qaz rev.0 protocol.
- This has header splits and replication in receive.
- It can receive side scaling for multiple Rx queues.
- This Network Adapter supports software iSCSI initiators.
- Features load-balancing on multiple CPUs.
- It boasts minimized interrupts for low latency.