The CTK-3200 from Casio is a portable electronic keyboard with 61 standard sized, piano-style keys. It comes with a huge library of 400 playable tones, 150 beats and rhythms and 110 songs. There are built-in music lessons that will evaluate your performance, so you can gauge how you improve over time. It's an affordable, feature-rich instrument that's ideal for learning, performance and entertainment.
There are multiple reverb effects built into the CTK-3200 to sweeten the sound. A pitch bend wheel enables you to play more expressively. The integrated USB port can be connected to a computer to transfer MIDI data. A standard mini-plug input lets you plug in an MP3 player to play along with your favorite music. The keyboard can operate via AC power or by 6 standard zinc-carbon or alkaline AA batteries (batteries not included).
- 61 note keyboard with piano style, touch sensitive keys
- 400 sounds and 150 rhythms
- Built-in one second sampling and multi-note playback
- Features a built-in music lesson system
- 10 digital reverb effects
- Audio input for an MP3 or CD player
- USB port for MIDI data transfer
- A great instrument for beginners