The 566 - 608 MHz Sennheiser SKP 300 G3 Transmitter transforms any wired condenser microphone into a wireless microphone. Whether it is for use on a speaker's podium, or for fast mobile use in video productions, the transmitter converts any conventionally cabled (XLR) microphone quickly and easily into a wireless version. Phantom power required by condenser microphones is also supplied.
Applications include combining it with an EM 300 G3 rack-mount receiver for removing the clutter of cables from podiums, or where mobile lecterns are indicated. For video journalists, the transmitter is ideal for partnering with the EK 100 G3 camera receiver. The SKP 300 is powered by two AA batteries, or an optional BA 2015 accupack. The transmitter easily synchronizes with its receiver using an infrared link.
- 48V phantom power for powering condenser microphones
- Balanced XLR-3 input
- Selectable 10/30mW RF output power
- 566 - 608 MHz frequency range
- 42 MHz switching bandwidth (1680 tunable frequencies)
- 8 to 10 hours of operation via two AA batteries