The MT6 Three In-Wall Speaker (Pair) from Speakercraft is a high-fidelity speaker designed to be flush-mounted within a wall for exceptional audio. Maximum reproduction of stereo image and depth of realism is ensured by Speakercraft's Mirror Image technology. On the technical side, this speaker is equipped with an aluminum cone woofer with dual voice coil and filleted rubber surround and phase plug. The pivoting silk dome tweeter allows you to direct critical high frequencies toward the listening area. You can also use the front-mounted buttons to adjust the treble and bass output of the speaker.
The MT6 Three is able to reproduce a wide frequency response and high sensitivity, and offers power handling of 125 watts. It's timbre-matched to Speakercraft's Three series speakers. Additionally, the speaker and grille can be painted to meet the demands of your custom installation.
- Mirror Image technology employs a dedicated speaker for left and right channels, allowing for the maximum reproduction of stereo image and depth of realism
- 6 1/2" aluminum cone woofer with dual voice coils and filleted rubber surround and phase plug
- Pivoting 1" silk dome tweeter allows you to direct critical high frequencies to the listening area
- Front-mounted buttons allow for up to +/- 3 decibels of treble adjustment and +/- 3 decibels of bass adjustment for additional fine tuning
- Timbre-matched to all Speakercraft Three series speakers
- Speaker and grille can be painted to match your custom installation environment