The beige CO-6-Kit from Point Source Audio pairs an optimized speech headset microphone and Sennheiser wireless microphone connector. It is designed for speech reinforcement in church liturgy, lecturing and other applications where the speaker needs to use their hands, instead of holding a mic.
The kit features an omnidirectional polar-pattern microphone in a low-profile earworn-type headset with a reversible dual-ear mic clip. This allows the mic to be worn on the left or the right ear. The omnidirectional polar-pattern offers a 360° pick-up pattern. This provides clarity in close mic operations and offers better gain before feedback. The CO-6 offers a maximum 125dB SPL. The 360° bendable-boom design reduces speech-popping sounds and voice overloads by offering convenient placement of the mic near the mouth. This reduces noise from wind and clothing. The kit also includes a storage case and 6 windscreens for the CO-6 microphone.
- Optimized for Speech
- Featuring speech optimized characteristics at a maximum 125dB SPL but includes all the premium attributes that come with the unbreakable boom.
- Omnidirectional Pick-up Pattern
- The omnidirectional pattern offers a natural vocal sound is well suited for low to moderate noise environments
- Bendable Boom
- The boom life is prolonged with the enhanced durability of the completely 360° bendable boom. A fixed length offers a sturdy unobtrusive low-profile design for speech applications
- Wired for Wireless Microphones
- This version CO-6-Kit features a 1/8" (3.5 mm) locking connector for Sennheiser wireless microphones