The COMSTAR XT 6-User Full Duplex Wireless Intercom System from Eartec is specifically designed for teams that need to communicate while working with their hands. The self-contained headsets (no belt packs) are not voice activated and there is no delay in transmission. Up to 8 users can speak simultaneously and communicate as they would on a traditional wired intercom system. Two groups of 4 users can communicate separately or all together in the conference mode. This intercom system features an operating range of up to 800 yards. The system is self-tuning without the need for a remote antenna. An AC adapter, a rechargeable battery (6 hour life), and an AA disposable battery sled are included. It operates in the 1900 MHz band, which is reserved by the FCC for “PCS” voice communication only. The system is certified for use in Europe.
Each headset connects wirelessly to the Com-Center at a distance of up to 400 yards in any direction, allowing the headsets to be up to 800 yards apart while still enjoying full communication capabilities. A multi-port desktop charger is included that allows you to charge the Com-Center and headset batteries simultaneously. A padded carrying case is also included for convenient storage and transportation.
- Dual Channel Operation with Conference Mode
- You can split users into 2 groups of 4 people, or bring everyone together in a single large group in conference mode
- Expandable System
- The system comes with a Com-Center base station and 6 wireless headsets, but additional headsets can be added, allowing you to create a wireless network of up to 8 users
- Up to 800 Yard Wireless Range
- Each headset connects wirelessly to the Com-Center at distances of up to 400 yards in any direction, allowing headsets to be up to 800 yards apart while still enjoying full communication capabilities
- Simple Setup
- The COMSTAR system is self tuning, so no remote antenna is needed
- The headsets have rechargeable lithium batteries that provide up to 6 hours of operation, while the Com-Center has a rechargeable NiMH battery that provides up to 6 hours of operation. The Com-Center also has an AC wall plug and a battery sled for disposable AA batteries to give you additional powering options.
- Full Duplex Communication
- All users can communicate simultaneously with no delay or voice activation, similar to a wired intercom or a telephone system. This is ideal for applications where teams need full use of their hands
- No FCC License Required
- The system works in the 1900MHz frequency band, which is reserved by the FCC for "PCS" voice communication, so no license is required. The system is certified for use in Europe