The Eartec COMSTAR Flex Max Series 5-User Full Duplex Intercom System includes a Dual-Channel Flex Max Com-Center Base Station, Com-Center Base Station Battery, three COMSTAR Wireless Single Headsets, two COMSTAR Wireless Double Headsets, a Multiport Charger, and a Padded Carrying Case.
The COMSTAR Flex Max System is specifically designed for production teams that need to communicate while working with their hands. This is a hybrid full-duplex system that features both hard-wired headsets and wireless capability built-in the same Com-Center.
The Dual-Channel Flex Max Com-Center offers full duplex communication up to 400 yards in any direction from the Com-Center Base Station. Up to 8 wireless and 4 wired headsets can be added, allowing you to create a wireless network for up to 12 users. This base station comes with an AC wall plug and AA disposable battery sled.
Each of the COMSTAR full duplex wireless headsets provides ease of operation as well as outstanding full duplex communication. These headsets feature miniaturized wireless circuitry and antenna built into the silicone sealed earcup. No beltpacks are required for each of these headsets.
The Multiport Charger allows you to charge the COMSTAR base station and headset batteries simultaneously.
- Outstanding Range
- Full duplex communication up to 400 yards in any direction from the Com-Center
- Dual Channel with Conferencing
- 2 groups of up to 6 users each can communicate separately or altogether in the conference mode
- Digital, Full Duplex Voice
- DECT frequency band (1900 MHz) is reserved by FCC for PCS voice communication only
- System comes with a Dual-Channel Com-Center base station and 3 wireless headsets, but additional wireless and wired field-programmable headsets can be added, allowing you to create a wireless network for up to 12 users
- AC wall plug, rechargeable battery (6 hours), and AA disposable battery sled included with the Com-Center base station
- Simple / Instant Setup
- Self tuning, no remote antenna required
- No FCC License Required
- Certified for use in USA, Canada, Europe, and Australia