The Eartec XT-Plus Com-Center with Interface and 8 COMSTAR Headsets expands the capacity of your wired party line. The interface plugs into the port at the rear of the Com-Center and the wired system. The signal levels create a seamless audio link allowing up to 3 wireless headsets to be used for communication over the wired intercom. Roaming users can communicate with wired headsets hands free, simultaneously, and without interconnecting wires. It operates with Li-ion batteries that are functional up to 10 hours (sold separately).
The COMSTAR headsets are designed specifically for production teams that need to communicate while working with their hands. The intercoms are not voice activated and there is no delay when transmitting. The system allows up to 8 users to talk simultaneously and communicate just like on a regular wired system.
- Outstanding Range
- Full duplex communication up to 400 yd in any direction from the Com-Center
- Dual Channel with Conferencing
- 2 groups of 8 users can communicate separately or together in conference mode
- Digital, Full Duplex Voice
- DECT frequency band (1,900 MHz) is reserved by FCC for PCS voice communication only
- Start small and then add up to 8 field programmable headsets
- AC wall plug, rechargeable battery (6 hours), and AA disposable battery sled included
- Simple / Instant Set up
- Self-tuning, no remote antenna required
- No FCC License Required
- USA, Canada, Europe, and Australia certified