Canare has developed a dependable and road-worthy cable reel in three useful sizes that keeps cable stored neatly when not in use, yet allows quick deployment without tangles and twisting. The reel provides a perfect way to facilitate transporting and laying cable, while protecting your valuable cable investment.
The R300L is the small size cable reel from Canare. This reel will accept a variety of cable and connectors.
All Canare R-Series cable reels include a special 3-position brake lever. The R300L is constructed of tubular steel, with an "E" shaped brace, and is extremely durable. Canare uses heavy-duty permanently lubricated bearing which performs like new even after years of hard use. Also included is a robust winding handle. A durable black finish is applied for lasting good appearance and reel protection.
The R300L holds up to 2,500 feet of 0.10" O.D. cable, is stackable with like models and has a connector mounting flange.
- Stacking Tabs
- R300 series models have built in stacking tabs, so cable reels can be placed one on top of the other for secure transporting and storage
- Durable Construction
- The reel is constructed of tubular steel, with an "E" shaped brace, and is extremely durable. Canare uses heavy-duty permanently lubricated bearing for long-term reliability. A durable black finish is applied for a polished appearance and reel protection
- Stringent Testing
- Canare's tests indicate the reel will deform only 0.04 inches with a 440 pound load on the main shaft and just 0.2 inches with a maximum 550 pound load. The tensile strength at the welded points is 5,500 pounds. These reels are further tested with sustained vibration, to ensure constant mechanical stability even after prolonged transportation and rough handling
- 3 Position Brake Lever
All R-Series models include a 3-position brake lever:
- Free spool: cable will pull from reel with ease, this position is ideal for rewinding
- Soft brake: cable can be pulled from the reel, but friction prevents excess spillage when cable is pulled quickly
- Full lock: used during transportation, the reel will not rotate, so cable will not spill