The brown 5426 Aria 6 Shoulder Bag from Tamrac is a simple, handbag-styled bag for anyone who owns a medium-sized camera system and wants to carry a DSLR with short zoom, two small extra lenses or flash. Or, it can accommodate a mirrorless camera with lens attached, flash and a few accessories. It also contains an interior padded compartment for your iPad.
The bag is made from a durable, water-resistant nylon and accented with a shiny silver lining that helps locate your gear in lower light. Dual padded dividers can be configured to arrange your gear in separate spaces that prevent them from rubbing together and marring their finish.
The long front flap comes with a metal buckle for added strength and security. Once the buckle is undone, the zippered main pocket is spacious and pleated for expandability to hold extras such as your small wallet and keys. Each side of the bag has a slim pocket sized for an iPhone and iPod. The rear exterior features a larger slash pocket that will hold a camera manual, maps or documents.
The Aria 6 is carried by its shoulder strap that comes with a sliding pad for maximum comfort. Tamrac supports the bag with its traditional five-year warranty.
- Bag is sized for a medium DSLR with 2-3 small, short zooms or flash; or a mirrorless camera system, extra lens, flash
- Separate, padded interior iPad compartment
- Water-resistant nylon fabric; shiny silver lining
- Handbag-style for a low profiled appearance
- Expanding, zippered, pleated front pocket
- Dual slim side pockets hold iPhone, iPod
- Rear slash document pocket
- Shoulder strap with sliding pad
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 27.0" (68.6 cm)