This white Pearstone Cat6 Bulk Cable is ideal for network installation. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, this provides a reliable solution.
With a sturdy and quick 550 MHz transmission speed, Cat6 cables can handle more data quicker. The cables feature compliance with Category 6 568B 2.1 Draft 9 TIA/EIA standards.
Cat6 cabling's 550 MHz transmission speed makes it more than suitable for Gigabit Ethernet networks, but it can also be used in upgraded 10gbE networks for even faster data transfer. The longitudinal separator in Cat6 cables isolates each of the four pairs of twisted wire construction and allows for greatly reduced near-end crosstalk (NEXT) and higher transmission speeds for resource-hungry applications like streaming video. The UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cables also feature greater flexibility.
- Foot-marked cable packaged in EZ pull box
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable
- 24AWG copper conductor
- Meets or exceeds Cat6 specifications
- Rated to 550MHz to provide additional performance and bandwidth
- High-density polyethylene insulation, PVC jacket
- CM/CMR rated for use in walls and conduit in ceiling
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by ETL
- CSA listed
- Ideal for 10 Base-T (IEEE 802.3), 100 Base-TX (IEEE 802.3u), 1000 Base-TX, 100 Vg-Any LAN (IEEE 802.12), Token Ring (IEEE 802.5), TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5), 350 Mbps CDDI, ATM 155, Voice and Multimedia