The SONiVOX Sampla Hip-Hop Production Virtual Instrument is a software sampler designed specifically for Hip-Hop producers and musicians. Rip from vinyl, import loops, build your own set of abstract drum sounds, or just jam on the 200 included instruments. You can stay creative with Sampla's intuitive user interface and powerful features.
Sampla easily connects with the gear in your studio. Learn Mode lets you use any keyboard, controller, or MPC to play Sampla's sounds. Map Mode lets you create custom keyboard and pad layouts. Even recording is easy; use your existing audio interface or import ACID, WAV, Broadcast WAV, AIFF, and MP3 samples direct from disc. Over 1,000 factory samples are included with the software.
Sampla boasts full-featured waveform editing, auto and manual slicing of samples, auto and manual keymapping, per-sample synth editing and more. You can quickly chop, slice, dice, and sample up your own instruments. An advanced pattern generator, like a user-customizable arpeggiator, is also included.
Once the sounds are cut, enhance them with Sampla's graphic EQ, tempo-sync delay, and chorus. Synth effects, including LFOs, envelopes, and 10 different per-voice filters can also be added or layered. Sampla lets you build your own world of sampled sound.
- Sampla Hip-Hop Production Virtual Instrument
- 16 user-assignable pads
- Actually records samples
- MPC style editing/slicing for easy instrument and beat creation
- Imports WAV, ACID, Broadcast WAV, AIFF, and MP3 formats
- Over 250 factory preset instruments and pad layouts
- Tempo sync stereo delay, EQ, and chorus effects
- Assignable filter section with 10 filter types
- Graphic waveform display with zoom functionality
- MIDI learn and save functionality, Sampla is instantly compatible with any MIDI keyboard or pad controller
- Factory Soundbank
- Sampla comes with over 250 high-end instrument presets and pad layouts. Acoustic and electronic drumkits, basses, keyboards, leads, guitars, strings, pads, vocals and more. It also includes symphonic construction kits, censorship bleeps and blips, and loops from the SONiVOX LoopLine series. It's a serious collection of instruments and sounds.
Note:I cut "Pad-specific variable resolution note repeat and pattern mode" out of the features list because it's the least intelligible thing I've ever read.