The Symphonic Woodwinds Collection by SONiVOX was sampled, programmed, and processed to exacting standards. Recorded by award-winning audio engineers at the renowned Sonic Temple Studio in Massachusetts, it incorporates over 15 GB of solo and ensemble woodwind sounds.
It features a broad selection of articulations from every orchestral woodwind instrument, in solo and ensemble patches. Musicians from the Boston Pops and Boston Ballet Orchestras were sampled to create a library with stunning realism and superb playability. To ensure a perfect balance with the other parts of the SONiVOX Symphonic Collection, the players were placed in the correct orchestral spatial positions.
All programming was done exclusively by SONiVOX's team of sound designers, ensuring consistent sound throughout the library. Add an extra touch of depth and dimension to your orchestral sequences with the Symphonic Woodwinds Collection.
- Accuracy with Flexibility
- Each woodwind, solo and ensemble was recorded in its traditional position within the orchestra for a full stereo sound. User defined panning possible without stereo phase degradation.
- Solo and Ensemble Patches
- Solo Oboe 1, Solo Oboe 2, Oboe Section
- Solo C Flute, C Flute Section
- Solo Alto Flute
- Solo Piccolo, Piccolo Section
- Solo Eb Clarinet
- Solo Bb Clarinet, Bb Clarinet Section
- Bass Clarinet
- Contra Bassoon
- Solo Bassoon, Bassoon Section
- English Horn