The EL 8x32 Traveler SwaroVision Binocular from Swarovski is a compact rugged binocular from one of the leading optics manufacturers in the world. With the new EL SwaroVision series binoculars, Swarovski has improved upon their renowned optical quality and ergonomic design. SwaroBright coated lenses transmit luminous, high contrast images that deliver faithful color reproduction and tack-sharp detail. The 8x magnification is ideal for a wide range of observations, from birding and hunting to sightseeing and terrain navigation.
SwaroVision technology revolutionizes optical quality with their recently developed series of lenses and coatings. Field flattener corrective lenses boast unmatched peripheral focus, guaranteeing superior detail from edge-to-edge. Fluoride coatings on the EL series lenses minimize color fringing and ensure color fidelity across the entire visible spectrum.
A high strength-to-weight magnesium alloy chassis, nitrogen-purged housing, and ergonomic wrap-around rubber armor ensure that the EL series binoculars will endure long-duration observations in harsh weather conditions. Even in driving rain or freezing temperatures, operators can depend on this binocular to deliver fog-free, sharp images with negligible optical distortion. Additionally, a torsion-free twin-bridge design permanently aligns both axes and balances the weight laterally and from front to back.
The original EL series set the benchmark for clarity, color fidelity, and handling comfort; the new EL SwaroVision binoculars set the latest standard for premium handheld optics. Eyeglass wearers will enjoy the entire wide-angle field of view with edge-to-edge sharpness due to the large eye relief and exit pupil. The focusing system has been upgraded to focus down to 7 feet (2.1 m), allowing the observer to focus from infinity to minimum focus in only two full rotations of the center-focus dial.
- 8.0x magnification is equally-suited for birding, sightseeing, hunting, and terrain navigation.
- SwaroBright coatings provide unmatched contrast, brightness, and color fidelity.
- SwaroClean non-stick coatings make cleaning dirt, dust, moisture, and fingerprints from lens surfaces easy and fast.
- Three-lens objective enhances the light gathering ability, delivering a bright image across the entire focus range.
- Optimized roof prism design with phase-coated lens surfaces.
- Eyeglass wearers will enjoy the entire wide-angle field of view with edge-to-edge sharpness due to the large eye relief and exit pupil.
- Wrap-around grips with rubber armoring and ergonomic thumb rests for comfortable long-duration observations in all weather conditions.
- Magnesium alloy housing provides maximum ruggedness and stability in a lightweight and compact design.
- Nitrogen purged housing is fogproof, waterproof, and submersible to 13 feet (4 meters).
- Twin-bridge design ensures torsion-free performance, permanent axes parallelism, and secure one-handed operation.
- Oversized, grooved center focus dial allows for easy and precise focusing even with gloves on.
- Fast and precise short-drive close focusing will focus from infinity to 7 feet (2.1 meters) in only two revolutions of the center focusing ring.
- Integrated +/- 3 diopter adjustment and twist-in non-allergenic eyecups.
- Included Snap Shot adapter turns your EL series binoculars into a formidable digiscoping system, allowing you to capture photo and video on your point-and-shoot camera through Swarovski's world-class optics.
- Objective and flexible eyepiece covers protect your investment and prolong the life of your optics by shielding lens surfaces from sand, dirt, moisture, and scratches.