The LaserJet Pro 300 M375nw Wireless Color Laser Printer from HP prints, scans, copies, and faxes all in a compact unit designed to conserve space. The printer features a fast 19ppm in both black and color with 2 input bins (300-page total capacity) designed for printing larger jobs uninterrupted. Additionally, the 2nd tray can be used for another commonly used paper to save the hassle of constantly swapping media.
The LaserJet Pro 300 features a 30-page auto document feeder that simplifies copying, scanning, and faxing multipage documents. The ADF also makes it easy to scan, fax, and copy legal sized documents. Easily turn your office into a paperless environment by scanning your documents and saving them on the computer instead of keeping papers lying around.
The built-in 33.6kbps fax modem provides an easy way to send and receive faxes from the unit itself and from a connected computer. The built-in 250-page memory lets you accept faxes even if there's no paper left in the printer. Also included are features such as delayed sending, auto redial, a 120-number speed dial, and fax forwarding. Thanks to the 3.5" touchscreen display, it's easy to send and receive faxes, even while another operation is going on.
The 3.5" color touchscreen provides an easy to use interface. The touchscreen is connected to the web providing the ability to access and print documents on the web right from the printer itself. The printer includes several connectivity options. In addition to a standard USB port, you can easily connect the unit to either a wired or wireless network. Use HP's ePrint to print by emailing a file as an attachment to the printer's dedicated email address. The printer is also compatible with Apple AirPrint.
Web-Connected Efficiency & Expandability
- Achieve bold text and smooth color with 600x600 dpi and HP ImageREt 3600
- Boost productivity and save time with print speeds up to 19 ppm (letter)
- Print on wireless or Ethernet networks. Plus print from-and save to-flash drives
- Convert hard copies to digital files quickly and easily-scan straight to a USB, e-mail, or network folder
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint
- Scan documents and images at up to 1200 dpi in black and 600 dpi in color
- Use business apps and the 3.5-inch (8.89 cm) color touchscreen to access and print information from the Web
Versatile Investment, Professional Color
- Produce color marketing materials in-house on a range of media sizes and use tips and templates from HP
- Print black text affordably - at the same cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer
- Install in only a few minutes - there's no CD required with HP Smart Install
Optimized Energy Savings
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-Off Technology. Also save with Instant-on Technology
- Get centralized, easy access to custom, energy-saving options and printer settings with HP EcoSMART Console
- Take advantage of free, easy recycling - cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly