The Libec REMO30 Remote Head for Handheld Cameras remotely performs accurate camera operation via a unique motor power system that delivers that accuracy. By combining the power of pan and tilt motors, every pan, tilt and diagonal movement can be achieved at the speed ideal for the moment.
REMO30 is IPX2 splash-proof and can operate effectively outdoors even in extreme weather conditions. REMO30 is a universal head and is compatible with tripods and jib arms you may already own.
- A Perfect Bird's Eye View
- With the REMO30 mounted upside down, you can achieve a precise bird's eye view shot.
- Flexible Mounting
- Fully compatible with nearly all 75 and 100mm tripods and jib arms.
- Accurate Camera Balancing
- Ensures a perfect camera balance, preventing motor and drive stalling during tilt movements and instead, REMO30 offers smooth camera work at all times. A 3" sliding adapter plate aids back and forth balancing of the camera. For center of gravity positioning, fine tune adjustments can be achieved with the tilt arm at 90°.
- Tangle-Free Cabling
- Cable can be routed through the cable leads to prevent tangling.
- All-in-One Cable Connections
- Pan and tilt control, LANC, and monitor cables are combined in a single control cable. Pan and tilt head and control box can also be connected with this single cable by which a smart and simple cabling design is realized.
- Variable Speed Control
- Highly variable speed control can be achieved by operating the joystick and pan and tilt speed control dials.
- Pan and Tilt Lock System
- REMO30 is equipped with a lock system that can stop either pan or tilt motions. This enables you to focus on a single direction for an accurate operation.
- Battery Powered Operations
- An optional V-mount battery is attachable to the backside of the controller.
- Various Cables and Adapters Included
- A variety of cables and adapters are included to accommodate every shooting condition and camera type.