The white 650-1300mm f/8.0-16.0 Zoom Lens from Samyang is a powerful ultra-telephoto zoom lens useful in any situation where a distant subject needs to be drawn close. Low dispersion, fully multi-coated lenses mean little glare and full light transmission for shaper images. An integrated lens hood also aids in keeping unwanted light out of your images. This manual focus lens can focus on subjects as close as 16.40' (5 m). And worth noting, when used on an APS-C format DSLR, the equivalent focal range increases to approximately 1000-2000mm (the exact equivalency depends on which camera body it is used with).
Made from aluminum alloy with a rugged design, this lens can withstand the conditions you may encounter in the woods or at the stadium. A built-in, rotating tripod mount keeps the lens balanced and stable when used with a tripod or monopod. The lens is compatible with many brands of cameras, but needs a T-mount adapter (sold separately) specific to that brand. Also available separately is a dedicated 2x converter that can expand the focal range to an incredible 1300-2600mm.
- A powerful zoom lens with a 650-1300mm focal length, this is great lens to introduce yourself to the joys of wildlife and sports photography.
- A versatile T-mount allows you to utilize the lens with a corresponding adapter on cameras by Nikon, Canon, Minolta, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Contax, Fujica, Konica
- Aluminum alloy design keeps this lens lightweight and rugged.
- Low-dispersion, fully multi-coated glass provides sharp images with minimal glare.
- Built-in lens hood and rotating tripod mount.