The ARRI 1200/1800W High Speed Electronic Ballast is a flicker-free power supply for 1,200 or 1,800W tungsten lamp heads. Compatible heads include the AS18, M18, Compact 1200, AS12, ARRI X 12 and D12.
This ballast supports DMX control and employs ALF technology to reduce interference as well as CCL technology to compensate for power loss when using cable up to 300' long. ALF provides a higher Power Factor resulting in more efficient power use. This is accomplished by shifting the voltage and current waveforms in phase and minimizing harmonics and spikes. ALF also minimizes the current carried back on the neutral leg of the power systems. The multi-voltage ballast is dimmable from 100 - 50%, has an IP21 rating indicating moisture resistance and is CE compliant.
- Works with 1200W or 1800W lamp heads
- Runs from most domestic sockets world-wide
- Automatic 115/230V selection
- CCL Technology compensates for power losses when using cable up to 300' (91 m) long
- Dimmable down to 50%
- ALF Technology minimizes power demand and reduces interference
- Optional DMX Remote Control