Hoodman's 16GB SDHC Memory Card RAW STEEL Class 10 UHS-1 is a stellar storage solution designed to withstand the rigors of high performance photography and videography. While many flash cards can be on the more delicate side, Hoodman has included a few features to ensure that theirs is rigid and tough. The card is steel-plated with a hard plastic exterior. In addition, it contains miniaturized chip-on board technology, instead of a PC-board like many other flash cards. Because this technology allows for more space inside the card, Hoodman has filled that space with an epoxy, so that the sensitive flash components are completely secure and insulated. In so doing, the epoxy both makes the card extremely rigid and water-proof.
Along with these extra protective measures, you still get the same superb SDHC performance that's synonymous with the Hoodman name. The card's UHS-I (Ultra High Speed Class 1) rating and 300x speed rating enable read and write speeds of up to 45MB/s, significantly greater than the SDHC Class 10 minimum of 10MB/s. When paired with today's high-end digital cameras or camcorders, this guarantees an extremely fast and consistent capture of photo and video. The 16GB of data storage capacity provide ample room for storing your work and your memories. Tested in the USA for optimum reliability and performance, the RAW STEEL SDHC Memory Card is guaranteed with a lifetime warranty.
- Professional Class 10 Performance
- Going above and beyond the minimum performance specifications of a Class 10 rating, memory card is capable of achieving read and write speeds up to 45MB/s, significantly greater than the SD Class 10 minimum of 10MB/s, thanks to UHS-I rating and 300x speed rating. From shooting high resolution photos to capturing full HD video, these cards offer industry leading performance and functionality
- High Data Storage Capacity
- The 16GB of data storage capacity provide ample room for storing your work and your memories
- Durable and Reliable
- The exterior is stiff and steel-plated while the interior flash components are coated and water-proofed in an epoxy. Miniaturized chip-on board technology, instead of a PC-board like many other flash cards, allows for more space within the card, which has enabled addition of epoxy to secure and insulate components. If you're shooting video or taking photos in harsher elements, why have the added headache of worrying about your memory card? Tested in the USA for optimum reliability and performance