The Kirk AG-2R Right Handle Action Grip for DSLR Cameras is a lightweight (1.1 lb/0.5 kg) aluminum and stainless steel support with a comfortable padded right mounted handle grip that will add stability to any DSLR, especially when using long lenses or shooting video. The padded handle has a 1/4"-20 stud with locking ring mounted on top to enable mounting of a hot shoe or shotgun mic. The handle can be mounted on the top or the bottom, and the quick release tightening knob can be mounted to the front or to the back. An optional second grip can be added to this configuration.
The integral quick release accepts Arca-style plates on the grip's top side. Additionally, there is an Arca-type plate incorporated on the underside to mount quickly to Arca-equipped tripod heads.
- Thick raised pads for optimal shock absorption and longer grip life
- Large raised pads cushion hands
- Knurled surface pattern for improved control and better traction
- Comes disassembled for customization
- Handle may be mounted on the top or bottom
- Quick release tightening knob can be mounted to the front or back
- Handle fixed with 1/4"-20 stud with locking ring for mounting accessories like a cold shoe
- Any Arca-style camera plate or L-bracket can be mounted to the quick release clamp
- Action Grip can be mounted to any tripod or monopod which utilizes the Arca-style system