The TK-802R 8-port Stackable KVM Switch from Trendnet allows you to manage multiple PCs with just one keyboard, monitor and mouse--switching between PCs with a simple press of a button. Eliminate the hassle of cable swapping while saving money and space at the same time. Designed with ease of expansion in mind, you can stack up to 16 units together to control a maximum of 128 PCs. With its rack mount size and slim one unit height, it is perfect for mounting on EIA-19" racks in the Server Room and computer lab. Rich in features such as an On Screen Display (OSD) Menu, Hot-Plug, Auto-Scan, and Hot-Key operations, the TK-802R is the perfect choice for managing multiple PCs with ease.
- 8-Port stackable KVM Switch holds up to 16 KVM switches (128 PCs) and supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer, Logitech NetMouse, Optical Mouse and more
- LED Display for easy status monitoring, and On Screen Display (OSD) control for easy management. A beeping sound plays for port switching confirmation (enabled/disabled), while the built-in daisy-chain port can auto-detect bank numbers (when daisy-chaining)
- High video quality up to 1920 x 1440 resolution
- Plug & Play and Hot-Pluggable, the keyboard status is restored when switching between PCs, and you can use either hot-key or push button switching
- Auto-Scan for monitored PCs with adjustable scan interval from 5-99 seconds, the Switch also supports password protection
- Standard 19" (1U) rack mount design
- Compliant with DOS, Windows 3.x/95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista, Netware, Unix, Linux, and more