The Axis Communication P3344-V Indoor Vandal-Resistant Fixed Network Camera (12mm Lens, 10-Pack), with a 1/4" progressive scan RGB CMOS imager, DC-iris, and 3.3 - 12mm varifocal lens, delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 1280 x 800 (1 MP). A minimum illumination of 0.4 lux (color) and 0.06 lux (B&W) makes the camera suitable for lowlight surveillance.
Defined by its Day & Night ICR (infrared cut filter removal) function, the network camera switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night. While the remote focus feature makes installations simpler by eliminating the need for hands-on focusing at the camera, the remote zoom optimizes the camera’s angle of view for the scene.
Multi-view streaming enables up to 8 individually cropped out view areas to be streamed simultaneously. For video compression, the P3344-V Network Camera transmits multiple streams in H.264 and MJPEG video formats at either full frame rates or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints. Additionally, it has an SD slot for on-board storage of the recorded footage.
A unique feature of this camera is its pixel counter function, which calculates the number of pixels contained in a given part of the image, for example a person's face. This is an important feature for satisfying certain jurisdictions requiring proof of resolution before an image can be submitted for evidence. Furthermore, the indoor camera includes features such as privacy masking, text and image overlay, exposure control, and mirroring of images.
The P3344-V Camera is housed in an impact-resistant metal casing that is strong enough to withstand 2200 lb (1000 kg) of direct force, making it suitable for use in areas such as retail stores, banks, and airports.
With 2-way audio streaming, you can communicate with intruders from the operator's base station. Password protection restricts access to unauthorized persons and IP filtering restricts access to 1 or more user groups. User groups can be created with an IP address range being defined for each group.
Intelligent video capabilities include video motion detection, audio detection, and active tampering alarm. The camera supports an open API (Application Programming Interface) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification for interoperability between network video products. Power is supplied to the camera through PoE (IEEE 802.3af); hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
The Network Camera offers a wide range of optional kits for indoor installations such as for mounting on a wall, pole, or corner.
- Image Sensor and Resolution
- 1/4" progressive scan RGB CMOS imager - delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 1280 x 800 (1 MP) at HDTV 720p
- DC-iris with 3.3 - 12mm varifocal lens
- Supports multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG at 30fps
- Minimum Illumination
- 0.4 lux (color) and 0.06 lux (B&W) makes the camera suitable for lowlight surveillance
- Camera Angle Adjustment
- Pan - 360°, tilt - 170°, and rotation - 340°
- Day&Night ICR Function
- Switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night
- Remote Focus and Zoom
- Makes installations simpler by eliminating the need for hands-on focusing at the camera; optimizes the camera's angle of view for the scene
- Pixel Counter
- Helps the installer ensure the pixel resolution of an object meets the regulatory or specific customer requirements
- Image Settings
- Includes compression, brightness, exposure control, rotation, mirroring of images, text and image overlay, and privacy masking
- Brightness and Contrast
- Adjustable in the range of 0 - 100 and the higher value displays a brighter image; contrast can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the value
- Exposure Control
- Can be used to adapt to the amount of radiation
- Privacy Masking
- Restricts you to view some parts of the monitoring area for security reasons
- Text and Image Overlay
- A static image superimposed on video image - can be used to provide extra information or for masking part of video image
- 2-Way Streaming
- Allows communication with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station with a built-in microphone
- Password Protection
- Password usage restricts access to unauthorized persons
- IP Filtering
- IP Filtering restricts access to one or more user groups; user groups can be created with an IP address range being defined for each group
- Digest Authentication
- Uses a system where the network server authenticates a user request through a domain controller and then grants access to authorized users only
- User Access Log
- Maintains a log of all the users that were granted access to the camera image data on the network
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL)
- Protects streaming data transmission across the network
- Video Motion Detection
- Compares the current frame with a pre-determined standard frame to accurately trigger an alarm if motion is detected within the camera's field-of-view
- Active Tampering Alarm
- Triggers an alarm whenever the camera is repositioned and when the lens is covered, sprayed, or defocused
- Alarm Events and Video Buffer
- Pre-/post-alarm images can either be sent to an FTP or HTTP server for uploading or to a specified email address; pre-/post-alarm images are stored in a video buffer
- API (Application Program Interface)
- Supports an open API for software integration, including the ONVIF specification and the VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af Class 3 allows the camera to receive power from the network itself without any extra wiring
- Impact-resistant aluminum casing