The caramel large size Leather Camera Photo Bag from Grafea England is just not your typical, run-of-the-mill camera bag. With its fine, flexible, full-grain 2.5mm leather this bag more resembles an old messenger-style bag as opposed to a daily photographic shooting bag. It has a rich vintage appearance with an elegant feel and construction. It's sized to hold your DSLR system with two lenses and flash.
Inside the main compartment, there's plenty of room for your gear using the removable padded nylon insert that has two dividers. Configure the interior to suit your needs or remove the insert entirely for one large spacious storage area. The front of the bag has a 7.9 x 5.5 x 1.2" pocket for quick access items. The rear contains two pockets; one zippered and one open slash style. Each side has a good size storage pocket with a similarly styled buckle designed to accommodate your accessories, cell phone, extra batteries or MP3 player.
The bag opens and closes with a wide, handsome leather buckle that secures the wide front flap. The bag is carried by its stylish, adjustable shoulder strap with wide adjustable pad manufactured for maximum comfort. There's also a handy top carry handle for those on-the-go moments. This is a bag that is designed for both functionality and appearance. If you like an old world charm to your shoulder bag, this one fills the bill with room to spare. It's backed by Grafea's one-year warranty.
- Durable, full-grain 2.5mm leather
- Padded removable nylon insert with two dividers
Two buckled side storage pockets
One front pocket: 8.7 x 5.9 x 1.2" (22.0 x 15.0 x 3.0 cm)
Rear zippered compartment
Rear thin slash pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap and top carry handle
- If the bag gets wet, do not use any sort of heating element to dry it; allow it to dry naturally
- Once or twice a year, Grafea recommends applying Tarrago Dubbin with a soft cloth to lubricate your bag; if the bag gets wet, allow it to dry naturally; do not use any sort of heating element to dry the bag
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 32.9" (83.6 cm)