The Axis Communications AXIS M1054 Indoor Network Camera, with a 1/4" RGB CMOS, delivers clear and crisp images at HDTV resolution. Progressive scan technology ensures smooth image capture of fast moving objects. Featuring progressive scan technology, rest assured that will you get smooth image capture for scenes with fast moving objects.
For video compression, the M1054 Network Camera transmits multiple streams in H.264 and MJPEG video formats at either full frame rates or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
The Network Camera features a built-in PIR function which can detect movement even in the dark. There's also an integrated white LED light for illuminating dimly lit surveillance scenes. Furthermore, backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source. The white balance feature adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to get clear images. The Indoor Camera includes features such as privacy masking, text and image overlay, exposure and control. A built-in microphone and speaker allow remote audio monitoring as well as 2-way voice communication over the network. Alarm I/O ports allow the use of external triggering devices.
This camera, with its small and stylish design, is well suited for use in small businesses, boutiques, restaurants, hotels, or residences. PoE technology allows the camera to be powered via its Ethernet cable, making it easy to install in areas with no close proximity to an AC outlet. The Network Camera supports advanced network protocols such as HTTPs encryption. Additionally, the camera comes with an open Application Programming Interface (API) and VAPIX from Axis Communications. It also supports Quality of Service (QoS) to maximize network efficiency.
HDTV-Quality for Professional Indoor Surveillance
- 1/4" RGB CMOS sensor delivers clear and crisp images in HDTV resolution
- Progressive scan technology delivers blur-free images at 30 fps
- Minimum illumination of 0 lux with LED on
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source
- White balance feature adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to get clear images
- Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams can be provided either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints
Power over Ethernet
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE port allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, making installation possible without the need for additional wiring and cables
Intruder Alarm Capabilities
- Integrated PIR sensor for detecting movement even in the dark, and a white LED for illuminating the scene at an event
- Supports I/O ports for connecting external devices
- Digital pan/tilt/zoom allows enlarging portions of the image so that they can be inspected closely
- Video motion detection feature compares the current frame with a pre-determined standard frame to accurately trigger an alarm if motion is detected
- On motion detection, pre-/post-alarm images are stored in a 16 MB video buffer
- API (Application Program Interface) supports an open API for software integration, including the ONVIF specification and the VAPIX and Axis Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Quality of Service (QoS) to maximize network efficiency
- Password Protection restricts access to unauthorized persons
- IP Filtering restricts access to one or more user groups; user groups can be created with an IP address range being defined for each group
- Digest Authentication uses a system where the network server authenticates a user request through a domain controller and then grants access to authorized users only
- User Access Log - maintains a log of all the users that were granted access to the camera image data on the network
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL) protects streaming data transmission across the network