The Axis Communications M7010 Surveillance Kit (16-Channel) is a surveillance solution designed for simultaneously monitoring multiple areas in your home or office. This kit consists of the Axis M7010 16-channel Video Encoder and Axis camera station software with a 16-base license.
The M7010 Video Encoder compresses audio and video signals from over 16 analog surveillance cameras into digital data for transmission over the network. This encoder supports H.264 and MJPEG formats, which help in compressing high-quality audio and video signal without compromising on clarity. Furthermore, the quad view mode feature allows you to view the live recording of 4 different places simultaneously on the monitor.
You can control compatible PTZ cameras via RS-422 and RS-485 cables. All the recorded footage can be easily stored on the built-in microSD/SDHC memory card. The encoder’s power over Ethernet capability allows it to be powered via the same Ethernet cable used for data transmission.
You can remotely control up to 100 cameras using the included Axis Camera Station software. Furthermore, you can record, playback, and export the recorded videos in H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG formats. This camera station offers compatibility with a wide range of Axis network devices.
Axis M7010 Video Encoder
- Accepts and compresses audio and video signals from up to 16 analog cameras
- Supports H.264 and MJPEG compression formats
- Allows viewing of 4 different screens simultaneously
- Full duplex audio streaming allows you to simultaneously send and receive the audio signal
- Built-in 4 microSD/SDHC memory cards offer ample space to store data
- Compatible with PTZ cameras
- RS-485 and RS-422 cables let you control analog PTZ cameras
- Power over Ethernet capability for charging the encoder via the same Ethernet cable used for data transmission
- User access control safeguards from unauthorized usage of the encoder
- Privacy masking prevents users from viewing confidential videos of the monitored area
- Ethernet port allows you to easily connect the encoder to the network
- Assists in remote management of network devices
- Encoder supports enhanced integration and interoperability (ONVIF certified)
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX from Axis Communications
- Supports AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection for the development of video monitoring services over the internet
Axis Camera Station Software
- Allows you to remotely control up to 100 cameras
- You can record, playback, and export the recorded videos in H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG formats
- Offers compatibility with a wide range of Axis network devices
- Supports progressive scan and megapixel and HDTV resolutions
- Motion and cross-line detection functions trigger an alarm, which helps capture footage when any movement is detected
- Allows you to synchronize up to 25 videos simultaneously
- Software supports languages such as English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Swedish, Danish, Turkish, Arabic, and Persian