The Cable Techniques CT-CBC-12 Coiled Boom Pole-to-Mixer Cable (12” / 30.48 cm) from Redding Audio provides a tidy way to connect “internally cabled” boom poles to mixer inputs in over-the-shoulder applications.
This cable features a right angle XLR-3F connector with 12” (30.48 cm) of coil that comfortably extends to about 6’ (1.82 m) to an XLR-3M connector and leaves 12” (30.48 cm) of straight cable on the male side to wire through to the other side of the bag for right-handed boom operations.
- Mono: XLR-3 connectors
- Neutrik XX Series XLR connectors
- Lightweight cable offers a convenient way to tidy a cable connected to a cabled boom pole
- Tough coiled cable custom-made in USA
- Black connector shells with gold pins
- Pin-1 tied to each shell on both connectors
- Assembled in USA
- Black finish