The Extreme Starter Bundle from Letus35 is designed for entry level / beginner film makers. It contains the Extreme Depth of Field Adapter with an optimized achromatic lens and a 77mm Camera Thread Ring designed for the Sony PMW-EX1/EX3 Camera, the Support Rod System Version 2 (with 30cm rods), and a Custom Case.
The Extreme Depth of Field Adapter is a 35mm adapter with 1/2 stop of light loss efficiency. It is recommended for users in the beginner to intermediate levels. It seamlessly integrates a prism-based flip optical path which produces an upright image in the camera. The one-piece design makes for a compact and light efficient adapter.
The 77mm Camera Thread Ring is optimized for the Sony PMW-EX1/EX3 camera and helps connect the Extreme Adapter to the camera.
The Support Rod System Version 2 is a standard 15mm system that works with all Letus35 adapters. It comes with an L-Rise, so you can step your adapter up or down from the level of the camera. It also includes a front support bracket with a large cradle. It is CNC milled from solid aluminum and hard anodized in black and blue. The length of the rods is 30cm.
The Custom Case is specially designed to store the contents of the bundle. Everything fits neatly into a dense foam surrounding that protects your investment from damage during transport and storage.
- Extreme Depth of Field Adapter
- Prism technology with Image Orientation Correction technology (IOC)
- Flips the image upright
- Optimized achromatic lens
- Custom condenser specially tailored for this adapter to deliver good picture quality
- Ground glass element
- Beautiful film-look bokeh
- No vignetting
- Good edge-to-edge sharpness
- Beautiful image colors
- Casing milled from solid aluminum
- Anodized black finish
- Sleek, built-in on/off indicator with LED
- Battery is fully enclosed and secured by 2 magnets for ease of replacement during a shoot
- Virtually silent vibration system that will not interfere with microphones
- Easy alignment with the improved 77mm ring design
- Interchangeable thread rings (77mm ring included, other rings sold separately) and lens mounts (mounts sold separately) for easy adaptation to different cameras / lenses on the fly
- Hex key for adjustment / installation
- End caps included for protection during transport / storage
- Light switch brought to the back to avoid distraction to those in front of camera
- Threaded hole on the front tube for matching up to support systems
- Support Rod System Version 2 with 30cm Rods
- CNC milled from solid aluminum
- Hard anodized in black and blue finish
- Custom thumb screws for adjustments of main components
- Highly configurable system for compatibility with all camera setups