The Datavideo HDR-45 HDD Tabletop Recorder is a file-based video recorder that captures in M2T format and stores to an HDD or SSD. M2T is friendly to both Premiere and Avid and can be converted to ProRes for Final Cut.
The unit features one slot for an HDD/SSD enclosure. Two 2.5" enclosures and a 320GB HDD come included. The HDD inserts into the enclosure and the enclosure into the slot. An SSD can optionally be used. When ready for editing, just eject the enclosure and unload its contents to a Mac or PC by USB. You can also unload directly over a FireWire connection available on the front panel.
Other connections include SDI and HDMI. One of the SDI connections is an SDI loop-through output by which you can connect to a monitor to test whether the signal you're capturing is good.
- File-Based Video Recorder
- Stores to a removable HDD or SSD drive in M2T format
- Embeds stereo audio to SD/HD-SDI, HDMI, and to the saved file
- A 320GB HDD and 2 HDD/SSD enclosures come included / 1 slot is available
- Connections include SDI, HDMI, FireWire, XLR, and RS-422/232 (with an SDI loop out)